~ ePattern ~
Bella Clutch Purse
Click to enlarge
Dress it up or dress it down!
The simple and elegant design options of The Bella Clutch offers you the perfect opportunity to mix and match your fabrics or use all those beautiful fabrics you’ve been hoarding for years to create your own “Bella” (beautiful of course) clutch purse for day, evening, or any time at all!
Skill Level: Intermediate
– Envelope Style: 10″ wide x 6″ high
– Gusset Style: 12″ wide x 6″ high x 2″ deep
19 pages with step-by-step instructions, full color photos and diagrams. Full size pattern pieces are included for flap styles C & D; all other pattern pieces are rotary cut.
Bella features mix and match options …
two body types
– a flat envelope style for travelling lightly
– a simple gusset style for times when you need to carry a little more stuff
four flap styles featuring a simple fabric rosette embellishment
– a plain rectangular style
– a rectangular style with folded corner insert
– a plain asymmetrical design
– a creative asymmetrical design with folded corner insert
– it goes together very quickly
– it’s fully lined with an inside slip pocket
– it’s Peltex friendly which means that it will hold it’s shape and can be easily reshaped using a steam iron
This pattern includes instructions for attaching the magnetic snap, however you can also find an additional tutorial here.
This pattern also includes instructions showing you how to make a fabric rosette, however this purse design would also look great using other types of fabric flowers or rosettes. For more inspiration and tutorials from around the internet, visit my Pinterest site and look for the “Fabric Flowers and Rosettes” Board. You can find me here on Pinterest.
Please read: Terms and Conditions